terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2015

Pigeons' message


I could say i would follow
the trail of hidden shadows
To find the pigeons carrying hearts
Eventhough, We are more than billions
So, how could a soul be attached to one?
Watching our steps getting dry after the tempest
How could they fly so?
How could they carry my love?
Despite the beauty of the rain
The pleasant smell of a wet soil
Still, it could be kinder to me
Thus, your eyes will be no more dark reflections
Your hair will have a color
And your lines I’d be able to draw in mind
Feeling the satisfaction of falling for the core
Inventing my own perfection of being
being one heart instead of two bodies lost in time
I pray to the heavens for delicacy
To let them fly
Fly to find one another
Fly to be no more aside

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário